St Peter's Youth
Children are a valued and important part of the life of St Peter's.
Last year some of our members attended the Youth Pilgrimage to Walsingham.
Young Church is our Sunday School which meets every Sunday (except the last in the month) at 10 o'clock in the hall.
Messy Church meets in the hall on the last Sunday of the month (term-time) at 12 noon. All welcome and don't forget your packed lunch!
GROW a deep faith
REACH out and share God's love
ENGAGE in a living relationship with Jesus through which they discover their gifts
ACT to serve others and together
THRIVE in the family of God.
Our children are GREAT!
Adults who work with children at St Peter's are checked by the Disclosure & Barring Service. We follow Diocesan Safeguarding guidelines regarding Child Protection.
Our Safeguarding Commitment:
· St Peter’s Church recognises that safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
· We recognise that no other concern or responsibility, however genuine, outweighs the need to prioritise the welfare of children and adults at all times
· We welcome, encourage and urge anyone who is concerned about any aspect of our safeguarding practice or provision to raise those concerns
· We welcome, encourage and urge anyone who is concerned about any the safety and welfare of a child or adult to report those concerns a in accordance with the Guidance found in the section of the Diocesan Safeguarding Website, entitled ‘What Do I Do If?’
· We undertake to treat all such concerns seriously
· We guarantee that no-one who raises any concern in good faith, even if those concerns are ultimately found to be unfounded, will face any adverse consequences whatsoever.
Safeguarding Officer: Nigel Hoggarth 01243 606339